Toffee Heath Bar Crunch
- 2 cups flour
- 1-cup confectionary sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 ½ cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 6 oz Heath bars, chopped Use more if needed
- 1 cup cashews, chopped Use more if needed
- 14" tart pan or 9 x 13 pan
1. Melt butter. Mix in sugar and flour. Push into pan (Push in High).
2. Freeze until hard. Bake at 350 until golden.
3. Pour fillings into crust. Add chopped Heath Bars and Nuts.
4. Bake at 350 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
That sounds sooooo good .. I have a family reunion coming up in a couple weeks .. I just found the dessert I'm going to make