Yields: 2 Servings
- 20 medium prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin ( I didn't have this so I just left it out.)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional) (I only used 1/8 tsp)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- flour tortillas (fat free one) warmed in the micro wave
- Cilantro Lime Sour Cream (see recipe)
1. In a bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper (if using). Add in shrimp and toss to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to give the flavors a chance to marry.
2. Cook shrimp in a skillet on medium heat until pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Turn off heat and cover to keep warm.
3. Cook tortillas one at a time until soft, about 30 seconds on each side. Fold over to make a taco shell (see above)
4. Spoon shrimp into each taco shell. Top with homemade tomato salsa and cilantro-lime sour cream.